Star Wars:Memoirs of a War Profiteer
|For other uses, see Star Wars:Memoirs of a War Profiteer (disambiguation).|
Sinister Agents of the Empire was the sixth full episode of Darth Depressis's Star Wars: Memoirs of a War Profiteer series.
- Dilbun Vont
- Big Galgu
- Armand Isard
- Sate Pestage
- Augie Palpatine(mentioned only)
- Sise Fromm(mentioned only)
- Longo Two-Guns(mentioned only)
- Mahwi Lihnn(mentioned only)
- Ransel Sac
- Zhar System
- Besh Gorgon System
- Annoo-dat Blue (mentioned only)
- Chagrian (mentioned only)
- Clantaani (mentioned only)
- Cliff wampa (mentioned only)
- Hutt (mentioned only)
Vehicles and vesselsEdit
- Alpha-class Xg-1 Star Wing
- Bantha-II cargo skiff
- Death Star (mentioned only)
- Low Altitude Assault Transport
- Sentinel-class landing craft
- Victory I-class Star Destroyer
- XJ-6 airspeeder
Organizations and PositionsEdit
Weapons and technologyEdit
- Gammorean binding ceremony(mentioned only)
- Slider (mentioned only)
- Trigon One (mentioned only)
- Whyren's Reserve
Behind the scenesEdit
- Several of the digital models used within the photo-novel where downloaded from the websites: Sci-fi 3D and ShareCG .
- The planet Niollipa was inspired by the film Papillion, so much so that it was named after the film. as originally intended; Dilbun was to spend a greater time suffering on the penal moon and was to undergo an entire homage to the film.
- Gaff was orginally intended to be alongside Vont on the penal moon.
Episode 6: Sinister Agents of the Empire:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.