Star Wars:Memoirs of a War Profiteer
|For other uses, see Star Wars:Memoirs of a War Profiteer (disambiguation).|
The Unknown Battle of Wayland was the second full episode of Darth Depressis's Star Wars: Memoirs of a War Profiteer series.
- Dilbun Vont
- Phutt Nuum
- J'mee Fett
- Augie Palpatine
- Asajj Ventress
- Tol Skorr
- Sha'ala Doneeta
- Nikkos Tyris
- Kiev Plau
- Joruus C'baoth
- Guardian of Mount Tantiss
- Sora Bulq
- Akk Dogs(mentioned only)
Vehicles and vesselsEdit
Organizations and PositionsEdit
- Black Opps
- Overlords of the Teräs Mundri
- Advanced Recon Commando
- Death Watch(mentioned only)
- Order of the Sith Lords
- Jedi Order
Weapons and technologyEdit
- DL-18 blaster pistol
- Phase II clone trooper armor
- Fates of the Force
- Stun Pulse
- Stasis Field
Behind the scenesEdit
- The outfit Dilbun wears as a full commander of the Black Ops was inspired by Terrinald Screed's appearance on the Star Wars: Droids cartoon.
- Several of the digital models used within the photo-novel where downloaded from the websites: Sci-fi 3D and ShareCG .
- Since the novel I, Jedi offers little description; Nikkos Tyris was created without any visual reference to draw upon.
- The suggested romantic involvement between Count Dooku and Asajj Ventress was inspired by Aaron McBride's cover art for Star Wars Insider 88. The pose was even recreated for a frame within the Photo-Novel.
- An early draft of this episode included the Black Opps arrival on Wayland; which included an action sequence between the dueling inhabitant tribes of both the Myneyrsh and Psadans. while outnumbered by the tribal war; the black opps where to be rescued by the arrival of Dooku's Dark Acolytes.
- Kiev Plau is a member of the Overlords of the Teräs Mundri and his inclusion within the memoirs series is a nod to the forthcoming third chapter of the authors Sequel Trilogy Photo-Novel: Star Wars Episode IX: Reign of the Force. at the time of this episodes release that photo-novel was intended for a release date of September 9th 2009 or 09/09/09. this however did not happen.
Episode 2: The Unknown Battle of Wayland:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.